2022+ Civic (Non-Type R)
2022+ Civic (Non-Type R)
Released March 15, 2023
Compatible with all trims except the Type R.
Megachip guards are sleek and minimal while offering invaluable protection to the paint behind the wheels and along the sides of the car. The rear guards have a 1/2" width adjustment for stock wheels or wider setups.
These are like the OEM guards but reimagined from an engineer's perspective.
Our guards eliminate the unnecessary bulk of the OEM Civic splash guards while covering a much larger area (approximately 60% more surface area). The guards extend higher up in the wheel wells than any other mud flaps or splash guards, covering a critical area that's prone to splashing at higher speeds.
- Tough rubber material is ultra-flexible with an OEM+ finish
- Eliminates rock chips along the sides of the fenders and rear bumper. Drive with confidence on rough pavement, through construction sites, and offroad settings
- Functional in all weather conditions including reducing spray from snow and salty slush
- Cuts down on splashing even at highway speeds
- Designed specifically for the 11th Gen Civic for a perfect fit
- NO DRILLING, vehicle modifications, or aftermarket hardware required
- Installation instructions included
- Made in the USA with USA materials
- 4x Megachip guards
- 4x Alcohol prep pads
- 1x Adhesion promoter pad (only needed if installing in cold weather)
- 3D printed spacers for the rear guards
- Installation instructions
- Guaranteed satisfaction
Why do you use 3M™ adhesive for mounting?
3M™ VHB™ tape creates a strong, permanent bond without the need for drilling or making holes.
There is no damage caused by the mounting process. After installation, the specific VHB™ we use (45 mil 5952) bonds exceptionally well to the vehicle plastics and painted surfaces as well as the rubber guard material, in all weather conditions.
Can you drive through a car wash with these? What about pressure washers?
With a proper installation, we guarantee the guards will stay attached to the vehicle except in cases of car crashes or physical contact of the guards with very large road debris.
Do these work in cold, snowy Winter conditions?
Absolutely. With six years and counting, Megachip guards have been put to the test through harsh Midwest winters, and have made many satisfied customers who experience extremely cold conditions.
Do you offer a warranty?
We offer a 30-day money back/exchange window, and will work with you to resolve any issues after that period. Rarely, a customer may lose a single guard in a car accident, a repair shop removing one and not replacing it, or a poor installation. We ensure customer satisfaction and will help you resolve any issues. Please email us at sales@MegachipUSA.com